jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

MY PLE


  Personal Learning Environment  is everythinks , envoronments and web's pages , that we use to learn the foreign languages.



To share in the web I usually use my Blog in Blogger , I sometimes use Pinterest for some photos and I rarely use my Youtube Channel
To comunicate in the web I use the social networks , like Tuenti , I use also Skype , Facebook and I rarely use Twitter.
To share information in Internet I use several seekers , the most commonly is Google , I use also Wikipedia , Wordreference and Yahoo Answers and almost never I use Delicious.
To collaborate with the networks I use usually Google Drive , I also use sometimes Twitter.
To create information , I usually use Open Office , and I also use Gimp and Photo Scape to create imagespe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario