lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

My life´s presentation (1ª tarea del curso)


My name is Daniel Flores Palacios , for my friends , Dani. I'm fifteen years old , my birthday is 27th Febrary.

My family is very big and united. I am the youngest brother of my family , my brother is eighteen years , he is studying "Ingenieria Civil" in Granada. My mother is forty-seven and my father is forty-six both are hard working and very good with me and with my brother. I have only two grandparents , they are my mother's parents , they are for me like my second parents. I have four uncles and seven cousins from my father and two uncles and four cousins from my mother. This is personal : I like more my uncles and my cousins of my mother part because I know them more.

I have friends from many places and cities but my best friends are in my high school and in my everyday life , they are my class my neighbors and my atlethics friends. But It's important to say that I know many friends in most of Spain and part of "Marruecos" this is thanks to athletics , because I am an athlete.

I am not a fussy person to eat because I like all food from "callos" to Caesa salad. I love "los cocidos" , I love "las migas", the stews but I love pizza and spagetti as well , and on Marruecos gastronomy a love the " cus cus" , but I can't stand "la paella con cerdo".

I love especially quiet music like Amaral , Melendi , Cafe Quijano ... But I don't like only quiet music I like fort music as well like Linkin Park , Audio Bullys , Blur , Death Note , Eminem , Green day , LMFAO , Pignoise , 30 second to mars and some lost song.

My principal hobby is athletics , I love athletics , I take part in many sports events of this type , I take part in many Spain's championship.
I love swiming as well and cycling , I had planned to participate in a triathlon here in Motril , but I cannot , because I haven't old enough. I like fishing as well because I go many times to fishing here in Motril and in Salobreña , in "La Caleta" , I go fishing with my friends or with my father.

My favorite subject is Biology , I love everythings related to Biology , I love sciences. Yes , I must to confess , the laguages aren't my specialy , but I think that the languages are very important in the future to be a entitled person.


In the future I will be a entitled person because this world is necesary , for that I will study "health engineering" , because I think that I like that. This is only a propolsal for my future but I think that
if I strive , I'll be able”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario